The resort made our holiday complete. The staff were very helpful . Especially Ruth and the front desk. Very approachable.they had facilities like the heated lagoon pools that my whole family enjoyed. The tennis courts and table tennis was fun to play. The 2 bedroom apartment at the Fiji was great ,clean. The restaurant was fantastc especially at breakfast time. We had a treat on friday we had Andrew Lawson singing at the resort they know how to set a great mood with their music. The maintenance staff were always polite and very helpful. The availability of the shuttle bus was very helpful 4 times it was available to take you Hasting st and Noosa junction . Keep up the good work . Keep smiing .Papahronis family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Pacific Resort and Spa Noosa engenders the myth, mood and magic of the South Pacific, Set amongst 5 acres of lush tropical gardens is bungalow style apartments with timber doors and shutters and generous covered verandas. You’ll be sharing our tropical paradise in complete harmony with beautiful birds and enchanting wildlife. With a host of facilities and activities provided onsite. Enjoy this stunning location while playing a game of tennis, then refresh your body with a swim in one of the four resort pools, or why not indulge your senses with a luxurious treatment at The Noosa Spa, then relax with a drink or lunch in our on-site Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your South Pacific Resort Noosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Pacific Resort Noosa Hotel Noosa
- South Pacific Hotel Noosa
- South Pacific Noosa