Family trip with 2 kids under six. Two bedroom apartment in top floor in the 'New Zealand' section. Fantastic apartment next to the heated pool and spa. Had it to ourselves thanks to end of school holidays. So quiet and ground staff nice and friendly. The restaurant for breakfast everyday was very good.
Lunch not so.
Ran out of basic food for menu items (twice) and staff varied in experience greatly. Also our complaint was not acted upon which was disappointing. Finally there was no detailed invoice to pay only the original receipts which was annoying.
Overall very good and great for kids, location was good, apartment was awesome, and would recommend. Just hope the restaurant balances out staff experience for a better overall stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Pacific Resort and Spa Noosa engenders the myth, mood and magic of the South Pacific, Set amongst 5 acres of lush tropical gardens is bungalow style apartments with timber doors and shutters and generous covered verandas. You’ll be sharing our tropical paradise in complete harmony with beautiful birds and enchanting wildlife. With a host of facilities and activities provided onsite. Enjoy this stunning location while playing a game of tennis, then refresh your body with a swim in one of the four resort pools, or why not indulge your senses with a luxurious treatment at The Noosa Spa, then relax with a drink or lunch in our on-site Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your South Pacific Resort Noosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Pacific Resort Noosa Hotel Noosa
- South Pacific Hotel Noosa
- South Pacific Noosa