We were fortunate to have gorgeous weather over our three night stay in noosa with an awesome place to stay to match. Had a room overlooking the pool which we have always requested at other hotels and never received. Great place to go with kids, huge rooms for $79 per night, hubby and I thought it was a perfect getaway that is so close to Hastings street and a great place to just chill on the verandah when you get back. Have recommended this place to everyone. Will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Pacific Resort and Spa Noosa engenders the myth, mood and magic of the South Pacific, Set amongst 5 acres of lush tropical gardens is bungalow style apartments with timber doors and shutters and generous covered verandas. You’ll be sharing our tropical paradise in complete harmony with beautiful birds and enchanting wildlife. With a host of facilities and activities provided onsite. Enjoy this stunning location while playing a game of tennis, then refresh your body with a swim in one of the four resort pools, or why not indulge your senses with a luxurious treatment at The Noosa Spa, then relax with a drink or lunch in our on-site Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your South Pacific Resort Noosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Pacific Resort Noosa Hotel Noosa
- South Pacific Hotel Noosa
- South Pacific Noosa