This was a lovely resort with a light airy and spacious apartment.
The grounds were superb but it was quite a distance from eating places, shops etc lucky we had hired a car
I did object to the charge for another towel if we used the pool though we went to the supermarket and bought 2 for the same price.We would go back again.
- Also Known As:
- South Pacific Resort Noosa Hotel
- South Pacific Resort Noosa Hotel Noosa
- South Pacific Hotel Noosa
- South Pacific Noosa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Pacific Resort and Spa Noosa engenders the myth, mood and magic of the South Pacific, Set amongst 5 acres of lush tropical gardens is bungalow style apartments with timber doors and shutters and generous covered verandas. You’ll be sharing our tropical paradise in complete harmony with beautiful birds and enchanting wildlife. With a host of facilities and activities provided onsite. Enjoy this stunning location while playing a game of tennis, then refresh your body with a swim in one of the four resort pools, or why not indulge your senses with a luxurious treatment at The Noosa Spa, then relax with a drink or lunch in our on-site Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and TripOnline SA so you can book your South Pacific Resort Noosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.