We have just gotten back from 5 nights at Breakfree French Quarter Resort. I must say after reading all the negative reviews about this resort I was starting to wonder what I had got my family into. However, the place was so great and the location excellent. My family and I haven't had a holiday for 3 years and Breakfree French quarter was the best place. The rooms were big enough to semi self cater, however a short stroll down Hastings street catered for all types of food. The beach across the road was so convenient and then we would come back to the resort to soak and relax in the pool. We have a 3 year old child and the rooms were big enough for them to have their own space. The laundry facilities in the room were great. Best time had for all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Hastings Street, Mantra French Quarter is the perfect place to enjoy a seaside escape to Noosa. Mantra French Quarter is set back from the hustle and bustle of Hastings Street yet offers direct access to the shopping, dining and entertainment hub, making it the perfect place to enjoy the best of Noosa. Mantra French Quarter offers self-contained One and Two Bedroom Apartments or opt to pay a little extra for one of our One or Two Bedroom Deluxe Apartments which have been refurbished. All accommodation offers reverse cycle air conditioning, kitchenette including a stove top, microwave, bar fridge, toaster and tea and coffee facilities, in-house movies and cable TV. There are also laundry facilities and a balcony or terrace for relaxing in the fresh air. At the centre of Mantra French Quarter is a pool, spa and sauna area with a children's wading pool that can be accessed from your room via pathways surrounded by resort gardens. Noosa's famed restaurants and shopping boutiques are literally on the doorstep, with beaches and the National Park just a short stroll away. Within the Sunshine Coast and easily accessible from Noosa is the world's largest sand island, Fraser Island as well as Underwater World, the southern hemisphere's largest oceanarium and Australia Zoo, founded by conservationist Steve Irwin. At Mantra French Quarter you're sure to find an accommodation style to suit your Noosa holiday needs, whether it's a short or long stay you have in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Mantra French Quarter Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree French Quarter Hotel Noosa
- Breakfree French Quarter Noosa