This hotel is SHOCKING! we stayed here last November - about 10 families together for a week - all of us had small children..I dont quite know how to begin as everything is a negative - we booked way in advance and requested we all be put in vaguely the same area - we also requested rooms on the ground floor as we have small children..a week before our holiday there was suddenly a note on the Stella website 'there will be MAJOR renovation work' the week of our stay - when we rang to check we were told 'yes there will be jackhammering and many lifts will not be operational' so it would be better 'to stay somewhere else' - but no offer was made. When we checked into the hotel the staff were sullen and unhelpful - I cant believe it claims to be 4 star - it resembles a kids holiday camp - really daggy, old fashioned and in utter need of MAJOR updating and improvements. we were given a key to our room and despite our requests we were on the 3rd floor in an area where the lift was not operational! great with a 9 month old baby. When we asked for help with our bags - this was refused. The week of our holiday was shocking - there was major drilling so bad that we could not even sit by the pool..our room was damp, unclean and the microwave and washing machine did not work - despite constant complaints to the unhelpful staff nothing was ever done..when we returned home we wrote several complaint letters to Stella but all we were given was a 50% off voucher to be used at another Stella resort - but there is NO way we would ever waste our holidays by staying in such a sub-standard resort ever again...honestly do not waste your money or your time by staying in this hell-hole....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Hastings Street, Mantra French Quarter is the perfect place to enjoy a seaside escape to Noosa. Mantra French Quarter is set back from the hustle and bustle of Hastings Street yet offers direct access to the shopping, dining and entertainment hub, making it the perfect place to enjoy the best of Noosa. Mantra French Quarter offers self-contained One and Two Bedroom Apartments or opt to pay a little extra for one of our One or Two Bedroom Deluxe Apartments which have been refurbished. All accommodation offers reverse cycle air conditioning, kitchenette including a stove top, microwave, bar fridge, toaster and tea and coffee facilities, in-house movies and cable TV. There are also laundry facilities and a balcony or terrace for relaxing in the fresh air. At the centre of Mantra French Quarter is a pool, spa and sauna area with a children's wading pool that can be accessed from your room via pathways surrounded by resort gardens. Noosa's famed restaurants and shopping boutiques are literally on the doorstep, with beaches and the National Park just a short stroll away. Within the Sunshine Coast and easily accessible from Noosa is the world's largest sand island, Fraser Island as well as Underwater World, the southern hemisphere's largest oceanarium and Australia Zoo, founded by conservationist Steve Irwin. At Mantra French Quarter you're sure to find an accommodation style to suit your Noosa holiday needs, whether it's a short or long stay you have in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Mantra French Quarter Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree French Quarter Hotel Noosa
- Breakfree French Quarter Noosa