“Location Location Shmocation” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Noosa International Resort

You added Noosa International Resort to your Saves list
Noosa International Resort
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   1 Edgar Bennett Ave | Noosa Heads, Noosa, Queensland 4567, Australia (Formerly BreakFree Noosa International)   |
Ranked #103 of 130 Specialty Lodging in Noosa
Geelong, Australia
“Location Location Shmocation”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We thought the resort was a 10 minute walk to the main shops (Hasting Street) which it was but it was on top of a big hill, which usually wouldnt worry us but having children we were forced to drive everywhere because of the hill.
We are not very picky people and we don't mind staying in places that are run down, but if you do mind then don't stay here. The room we stayed in was nothing like the room they marketed on the website we booked through. It was very run down, which as I said we didn't mind that much because the pool was great and we did not pay over the top prices for the room.
Besides the location and the room being run down we had a lovely stay and the pool area is fantastic.
If you are looking for a budget resort in Noosa this one is the place to stay because even though it is run down, it is still very clean.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Let me start by saying that the hotel was in a great location however for us it wasn't suited. The rooms were outdated and the bed was uncomfortable. The stairs were damp and slippery. In saying all that the service we received when we arrived was fantastic, the reception staff had us in our room in under 10 min.

• Stayed July 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are nothing like the photos used to market the place. Our room was old, damp and dingy. Our children shut their bedroom door and got locked in their room for 15 minutes as we had no keys to unlock it and had to await a manager with the key. The phone did not work to speak to reception!!! A real disappointment. If considering to stay here I would seriously advise seeing the place in person as the photos are misleading!!!! Waste of money!!!

• Stayed July 2013
melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

this has to be the best deal in Noosa the land of the rich and famous ....our apartment was just gorgeous and so convenient to the junga and the beach...very spacious ...what can i say!!!!just loved it there

Room Tip: anywhere is good it is set in a beautiful tropical garden and has three pools
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I went there mid week with my husband and my 11 month old baby. I didn't mind that I had to walk up 3 flights of stairs, it's when I got to the room 117, I was appalled as it looked nothing like the pictures on the website. The. I noticed tiny dead moths on the floor and looked at the ceiling and there was a thick layer of dust which would have taken months or even years to accumulate. I moved the coffee table so my daughter can walk around and the carpet had yellow stains all over it, which they tried to hide underneath the table. I went to check the cutlery drawers and there was dust and crumbs in each drawer, the windows had built in dirt. Was to afraid to check the bathrooms my husband finished booking us into the Sheraton and we left within 20 minutes of arriving. I would not stay there ever again regardless of price. I would just pay a little more to feel like you are not staying in a place that might jeopardise your health.

• Stayed May 2013
Albany, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed her with a friend and her kids. I had spent the previous night only own at the nearby Sheraton and nearly triple the price so I didn't have high expectations. I was pleasantly surprised. Yes,it is a bit dated, but the room we had was clean, it has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and lounge / dining and a large balcony overlooking the pool. It is nothing really fancy but if you are a family looking for a good location this is fine. There are 2 pools with spas, parking and shops 100m away. Only complaint really from me is it was in the top floor and we had a bit of luggage which was difficult taking up the stairs! If stairs are an issue, make sure you advise reception when you book.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Gold Coast
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is an old complex and in poor condition. The first thing that struck me as I walked up the stairs to my unit was the damp musty smell. The room was no better. Carpet is coming up at the edges, outdated furniture and no bench space. The reception staff were friendly but that will not be enough to get me to return.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Noosa International Resort? Share your experiences!