“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa

You added Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   14-16 Hastings Street, Noosa, Queensland 4567, Australia   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Noosa
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I spent a weekend here to celebrate my partner's birthday. As a SPG platinum member, i got upgrade to a villa with direct pool access :D
The hotel also offers full buffet breakfast for two as a platinum welcome amenity.
We had dinner at the beach house and it was okay.

I would return to this hotel if i visit noosa again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear MeowMeowMC, I am really pleased to see that your SPG Platinum level provides the kind of recognition and benefits to those who are so loyal to the Sheraton and Starwood brands. The suite upgrade and complimentary fully booked breakfasts as you know are just some of the amazing benefits of the program, I could go on for some time about it as I truly believe in it and perhaps that’s why it has won award after award. At the end of the day these programs, great hotels and personalized service will continue to be hallmarks of our Brand and I look forward to continuing that relationship with our most loyal of customers to ensure they receive member recognition and benefits accordingly. Warm regards, Stephen Ferrigno, General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

You might be put off by other reviews, but we have stayed here three times and wouldn't go elsewhere. Our last trip here was in November 2012. We stay here mainly for location. We have found the service to be excellent, the rooms tidy and clean. Yes, the rooms are a bit dated, but I understand that they are to be refurbished. The breakfast choice is amazing, with great omelet's and staff that enjoy to chat. The beach is close by and the pool an alternative when it is too windy to be lying on sand. We would wake up at dawn each day, go for a run through the National Park, have breakfast and then relax for the remainder of the day. Both my wife and I come back from holiday completely revitalized.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear badpistol72, thank you for the review of what I presume at the time was pre-renovation as I am pleased to say the details you mentioned are now all fully refurbished and we enjoy the best of what Sheraton and Noosa can offer when you put an international 5 star brand like Sheraton with Australia’s best beach destination. I know the service focus will always be there with this group of professionals and like the Sheraton brand you can rely on the warmth and dedication that will come with a stay here again one day soon. Until then, my regards, Stephen Ferrigno, General Manager.
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Located near Noosa beach, Its a great place to stay and dine. The staff and service was great. The room was clean and well furnished with everything expected and more. The food at the restaurant was very good.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear RajSam64, thank you for staying with us and experiencing all the Sheraton and Noosa has to offer, I am so glad you enjoyed the Noosa Beach House Peter Kuruvita dining experience and found my team and the Resort to be a perfect fit for your visit here. See you again soon, warm regards, Stephen Ferrigno, General Manager
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed at the Sheraton Noosa in September 2013. Looking to have a nice, slow paced relaxing time & it fitted the bill.
Staff were helpful & obliging. Pool was great to sunbake by and the bar on Hasting St was an enjoyable place for a drink & a bite.
Great Indian restaurant about 150 metres north on Hastings street - very authentic and tasty.
Great place to go and relax.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Tripmantle, thank you for your beautifully succinct review – I enjoy reading all kinds of reviews and found your to be particularly accurate and easy to relate to. Thank you for writing it and more improtantly for staying with us, I will be sure to pass your comments on to the service team. See you next time, Stephen Ferrigno, General Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

New renovation is great, the rooms are well appointed, light and fresh. Service was fantastic as always. The new restaurant did not seem as inviting as Cato, so we ate elsewhere. Thanks Sheraton we left happy and relaxed.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Seeingtheworld73, thank you for the review. I am pleased the newly renovated Resort was able to cater to your needs and you found the decor and rooms beautiful and comfortable and that the service from my team was a wonderful compliment to the recent improvements here at the Resort. I hope we get to host you again on your next visit here. Warm regards, Stephen Ferrigno, General Manager.
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel had excellent facilities and friendly staff. The biggest 'umph' came from the fact that the hotel does not commit to its food and wine service. Several times when we asked for a bottle of wine, it was not available and we had to take something similar. Furthermore, the food was very basic. We had asked for a pizza on room service, they had run out of the one mentioned on the menu, they only had garlic and cheese, when I asked well can't you throw ham and tomato on they said they were unable. Pre-made rubbish. We then spent big on the hotel restaurant 'beach house' only to be served a 'local-fresh' cray fish that we later found out was from WA, fresh and local?! The cray fish was sent back due to being overcooked and the sauce was foul. Uneatable. The chef came and apologised (and refunded) for not checking her trainee dishes + admitted that the sauce is pre-made so she could not take responsibility for that. It meant that one of us went without a meal, albeit we were refunded that dish. So, in conclusion, go for the nice rooms and Noosa its self, but not to be pampered with food and wine which is what we love when we pay this kind of money.

Room Tip: The lake view was great. Balconies are a bit intrusive since you could lean over to your neighbour a...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear KELLY S, thank you for your review and taking the time to share your experience here in Noosa with the visitors to the site. I am really pleased that your overall stay was good whilst also disappointed we fell short of the mark especially during the busiest school holiday season we have had in years. It is not offered as any sort of excuse but a reason and reminder for us to ensure we plan and execute as promised in future. I do hope that you will connect with us again one day if your plans bring you back to Noosa. Thank you again, warm regards, Stephen Ferrigno, General Manager
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Sheraton Noosa

We arrived early and unfortunately our room was no ready (which was fine because check-in is at 3pm). Staff on the front desk were nice and pointed out all that we needed to know. When we checked in we were upgraded to an Alexandria Suite on the forth floor. We arrived at the room and only one of the keys worked (had to go get one reprogrammed). Upon entering the room it looked nice and fresh. The lounge room was sparse.....an extra sofa/ lounge needed perhaps? The bed was luxuriously soft and the bathroom excellent. However I must say the towels were sub par.

After not turning up I had to go hunting for our luggage as it never arrived. My wife had a bunch of flowers which ended up in the wrong room! All was found in the end though! The mini bar had me intrigued......basically it was incomplete. I contacted Guest Services and advised Megan who said she would make a note.

I treated my wife to a special treat at the Aqua Day Spa and she said that it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

Breakfast at the Beach House was ok. The usual buffet items were there and that's it. We spent the days by the pool in one of the cabana lounges. They were indeed awesome. The lunch menu is limited, but the food is nice. We used $20 cards as part of the Green choice program to pay for some of our lunch expenses.  In fact, we chose not to get our room serviced for two days which meant $40 to spend on our lunch around the pool. Which leads me to my next point........the pool. If you are looking for a quiet getaway....don't stay by the pool during school holidays if quietness is what you desire! Quite a lot of inconsiderate people who refuse to control their children. Even worse are the chair hogs that put a towel on a lounge then disappear for ages! Ooooh I hate that! That said, the facilities are great and staff wonderful.

We received our bill under the door on the final morning and there were charges on there that did not belong to us. Staff did their research and rectified for us (however no apology). It needs to be noted that self parking is $20 per night. For those not familiar with the Noosa area, this is quite reasonable given the lack of free parking available in the area.

Overall a lovely place. A few glitches here and there sees me give the Sheraton a 4 1/2 out of five this time. Next time no doubt it will be a 5!

Room Tip: Ask for levels four, five or six overlooking the pool or river. Make sure you request not to overloo...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Nathean M, thank you so much for your comprehensive review of my Resort. It is wonderfully balanced and detailed enough to enable those considering Sheraton Noosa Resort and Spa as their positive first choice when considering places to stay in Noosa. I hear your comments on the towelling and in response we're investing funds in new towels as I write this to enable the Resort to present in the finest of styles. I also appreciate your comments on service related points and especially the Aqua Day Spa and will be sure to post this review as well as my comments to share with the team how important our personalized role is in making someone's stay all that little bit more enjoyable. For now, my thanks on behalf of the team here for your review and for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again one day soon, warm regards, Stephen Ferrigno General Manager.

Been to Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!