“Amazing! Must do!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 67 Activities in Noosa
Type: Surf Camps, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Beach Bum is much more than just your average surf school, we are a boutique style tours company offering patrons the opportunity to live the life of a true "Aussie Beach Bum" through an eclectic mix of tour options that takes our guests to some of the very best, most pristine, exciting and unique attractions that SE Queensland and Northern NSW have to offer.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Amazing! Must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Scottie is AWESOME, you can tell he is really passionate about surfing. His knowledge and experience about surfing is incredible. I joined the group on my own, but everyone makes you feel so welcome! Scottie is a fantastic teacher and I would highly recommend learning to surf with Scottie to anyone. The full day surf tour is a must! The weather wasn't too flash, but it didn't impact on the day too much, and was still the best day of my trip! Thanks Scottie :D

Visited March 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Massy, France
“Such a great day! I just want to go again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Going to Australia for work with a few days to rest, I HAD to have a surfing experience. I think I got super lucky to find this tour. It was a unique experience I shared with my sister. Nice and entertaining trip to the beautiful coast with many great stories to share! Then was the time for our first steps with the board. I though it wouild be impossible to get up but thanks to the patience, advices and encouragment of Scott, we could do it! the 2 hours lessons went by so quickly, it was magic! it was nice to share lunch together with more stories, and have some more relaxing time in the park with the Natural slide. I wish I was staying longer in Australia to learn some more!! Thanks Scott for this beautiful day! You left us with super great memories

Visited November 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“Awesome Surfing Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

great surfing trip with great people!!
an entertaining drive with the BeachBum bus brought us to a beautiful nature scene in the forest! and after getting enough courage to jump into the water pool from some rocks we went further to the very very blue coast of Surfers Paradise!! We had a great first surfing lesson with a breathtaking view of the cities skyline, before we went out into the big crazy australian nightlife! It was definitely one of my greatest highlights during my stay in Australia!! (*^.^*)

Visited June 2012
BeachBumNoosa, Owner at Beach Bum Australia, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Beach Bum Surfaris endeavours to make each individuals experience with us as enjoyable and memorable as possible whilst still being educational.
Our value for money Tours are designed with you, the guest in mind.
He thankyou all for taking the time to review us and hope you continue your individual quests to become True Aussie Beach Bums....

Brisbane, Australia
“So much fun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I want to do it all over again!! Had the best time with the best instructor Scott Dillon who is a QLD Surfing Champion. I didn't think I would be able to get up on the board being my first time but Scott is such a patient, positive and thorough teacher and I was up in no time! He made it fun while also giving feedback to better my technique. I would definitely do it again and will be telling all my friends about it. Thanks Scott! you're an awesome teacher and even better person :)

Visited February 2013

Brisbane, Australia
“Beach Bum- Scott Dillon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Had a great time both surfing and getting shown so me of the local area. His enthusiam and knowledge of both were great. Plenty of feedback which was very helpful. Has given me the surfing bug and would thoroughly recommend to anyone.

Visited February 2013