“Delicious food, try the gnocchi!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 230 Restaurants in Noosa
Cuisines: Italian, Organic, Pizza, Pasta
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
“Delicious food, try the gnocchi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

The service and food were both spectacular. Lovely family atmosphere that took us to Italy. The chef/owner added a personal touch, explaining his philosophy on using organic ingredients. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013

Brisbane, Australia
“All night long...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I decided to solo it in to Ipazzi. I usually go the Tiramisu and the Gnocchi Capri, but tonight was different, I needed pizza.

I got them to go and headed home to sit and watch a movie and enjoy my scrumptious take out. I slowly opened the pizza box and held my breath, the flavours of fresh cheeses, tomato and basil wafted its way into my kitchen. I dimmed the lights, pressed play and began to look at my pizza.

An hour and a half later my pizza was devoured and my tiramisu was long gone, and I have no recollection of what the movie was about, apart from it starring Nicholas Cage. No regrets

Noosa, Queensland, Australia
“Excellent Service!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Outstanding service, the waitress was so friendly & so happy to help with anything we needed and the food was amazing and very efficient as well :) Great menu being organic and fresh and staff are very happy to help with gluten free customers which is a nice change :) thank you for a lovely night and great food :)

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Shame about the wait”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Returned for great food but due to expansion the kitchen now struggles to get the orders out. Waiting for an hour for a starter with kids is not ok. Owners are lovely, staff try hard but at the end of the day waiting over an hour for olives and bread is not ok. IF u have the time and patience worth a try.

Visited June 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Lived up to expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We heard about Ipazzi from friends. Before we went tonight (no booking, but recommended) we checked Trip Advisor and found great reviews. We had high expectations after that and are pleased to say Ipazzi delivered in every way. Excellent service and good advice from Kaitlyn made the evening a excellent. We will be back.