“What a great place to spend a lazy afternoon” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 251 Restaurants in Noosa
Cuisines: Australian, International, Bistro
Good for: Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Thomas Corner eatery offers stunning views of the Noosa River with inside and outside dining options. Quality local and Australian produce, fresh fish and seafood and a range of meat dishes are sure to please everyone. The perfect place to relax and unwind whilst enjoying chef David Rayner's award winning food. Offering an extensive wine list (plus reserve list) and a large selection of wines by the glass.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“What a great place to spend a lazy afternoon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Four of us stopped here to have a quick bite of lunch and 4hrs later we were still enjoying the atmosphere and great service. I did think the food was a little overpriced but the service, location and great wine made up for it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
thomascorner, Owner at Thomas Corner Eatery, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Nothing beats a lazy afternoon. Thank you for joining us.

Tokyo, Japan
“Absolutely superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

This visit for dinner was a spur of the moment decision to try somewhere different and all six of us were happily surprised to find great food and superb service. Our waiter took strong ownership of the table and the whole experience followed through with professional ease. We all had different meals but everybody was more than satisfied with their flavours and presentation. We will be back for sure.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
So glad you enjoyed your meal and dining experience at Thomas Corner.
Brisbane, Australia
“Bangalow sausages, sensational!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

My wife & I & a friend tried Thomas Corner for breakfast recently whilst saying on the Sunshine Coast and were impressed with breakfast & especially the service. I highly recommend you try the Bangalow pork sausages they are the best pork sausage I have tried.

Next time I'm up that way I look forward to trying the lunch & dinner menus.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for joining us for break. I am glad you enjoyed our lovely Bangalow sausages. I must say I am a little partial to them also.
Melbourne, Australia
“extremely disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

we came up from Melbourne to spend Cup weekend in Noosa for our anniversary and picked our restaurants for dinner based on Tripadvisor reviews. We kept this one for our special dinner night (4 November) as a result of the amazing reviews. Our reservation was for 7 pm. My husband and I ordered an entree to share and a main each. The entree came out after about 20 minutes which was a little longer than i would expect as it was a crab salad and only needed to be put together. We shared the entree which was nice enough, would have liked a bit more than a tablespoon of crab for $24. Nonetheless we waited with anticipation for our mains to arrive, hoping we had room for dessert. The waitress came over a few times to tell us our mains would not be long. After an hour passed after having our entree we were ready to walk out. The waitress assured us it would not be long and went to the kitchen to find out what was happening. She came back to tell us that the restaurant had a large table booked, hence the long wait. We found this to be a poor excuse and ended up leaving. If a restaurant cannot handle large tables, dont book them. This experience was extremely disappointing and spoilt what was supposed to be a wonderful night. :(

Visited November 2013
thomascorner, General Manager at Thomas Corner Eatery, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
I would like to apologise about your negative experience you faced when dining at Thomas Corner. I can understand why you were upset and I can assure you it is not the usual service we offer nor is it close to our expected standard. Next time you are visiting Noosa I would appreciate the opportunity to show you the quality service we do offer and ensure you are looked after. Please contact us personally at info@thomascorner.com.au next time you are in Noosa to make a booking. Again, I would like to apologise for your experience.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Quality Food; Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

After hugely enjoying our first dinner experience we came back on 2nd night for follow up tasting of different menu choices, which were again excellent. The wagyu and lamb dishes were very well cooked and presented, and my wife developed a weakness for the 'Affogato with Liqueur' desert which was a taste sensation! Interesting atmosphere with the ability to observe the open kitchen in action, and definitely recommended.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
thomascorner, General Manager at Thomas Corner Eatery, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for dining with us. We are pleased you enjoyed yourself and hope to see you next year.