“Food at its absolute best!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 229 Restaurants in Noosa
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Food at its absolute best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I honestly cannot find words to express just how incredible The Burger Bar is. I've been a loyal customer for several years, since its inception, and the burgers just seem to get better each and every visit. There is literally something on the menu for everyone, and I can guarantee all choices will prove to be a delight to all your senses. Whether you're after a humongous looking burger to fill the void i.e. Down Under. Or after an amazingly constructed burger that lights up every single taste bud you possess i.e. Dutch Oven. They really have it all! I even recommend some of their fantastic original choices like the JP Frenchy which is to die for with the mixture of Blue Cheese, Portobello Mushrooms and Onion Relish. Even their cleverly named lamb 'Uneedaburger' is wonderful, with the unusual addition of olives that gives the burger that special something else and puts it on a whole other level of delicious. They even have vegetarian and Gluten Free options, which I've found both accommodating and handy when bringing friends to dinner. I think the best part about The Burger Bar, for me, is knowing all ingredients used are both fresh and made within the store itself. I was pleasantly surprised upon hearing this from waitstaff because really, it only adds to both the experience and character that each and every burger on the menu has to offer. I am and will continue to be both impressed and satisfied upon each visit, especially with the quality of every burger that has been served to me. I also have to make point that having such a friendly and well rounded team working in the restaurant makes it that much easier to enjoy the meal. The waitstaff especially are lovely, all girls that greet with smiles and speak eloquently when waiting on your table! I highly recommend The Burger Bar to any tourists, or locals, who want an honest to god good feed with an easy going atmosphere and great service. You won't be disappointed!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
RichysBurgers, Owner at The Burger Bar, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Loyal Fan

Thank you for such an amazing and inspiring review.
Greatly appreciate your patronage
Thank you so much !!!
Hope to see you soon

Regards

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Scrumptious burger, long waiting time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great burger, but a little quicker making it would of made it perfect :) This take out gets very busy, so if you're in a rush you might be better off at hungry jacks.

Visited January 2013
Dear Kirstie

Thank you for your excellent review. I appreciate the time you took to write your review and also very glad you enjoyed your meal.
During Holiday season we do tend to have our wait times blow out. We do not pre cook and reheat (microwave) our burgers, like Chain Burger Places you mentioned. We individually cook every thing that goes in your burger when you order it.

We also prep freshly almost every ingredient that goes into your burger daily.

The time it takes to cook a beef pattie is about 5 to 8 minutes if we have 30 to 50 burgers up then as you can understand our time stretches out.
I am sorry that it did take that long and we do try very hard to do it as fast as possible without compromising our product

Yet again I do apologies for the long wait time. I hope you visit us again soon

regards
London, United Kingdom
“Proper Burgers and The Best Burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Me and my family often go to the Burger Bar for lunch or the occasional dinner. The burgers are healthy and always very nice. The staff are great and the food is very quick to come which is great if you're hungry!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dear Carla F.

Thank you for such a great review. We strive to be unique and offer burgers that are individual, different , fresh and tasty.
I am glad we got it right for you.

Hope to see you soon
brisbane australia
“Burger eaters are not all meat lovers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We ordered 4 takeaway burgers + fries for lunch...we're glad we'd decided to take away as there were no tables to be found. We took the treasure down to the waterfront & this is what we found: 4 burgers well constructed & great fries/chips. Hubby absolutely loved his "Jamaican me crazy" burger -hot & spicy just as he likes it. The kids devoured their "junior" burgers very quickly while I struggled with the vego burger. Look, it was nice - good quality ingredients but ultimately the patty was too thick & dry and there needed to be much more sauce. A good takeaway lunch but would love more/better vego options.

Dear Jerjen99
I totally agree. I love our veggie burger but sometimes if they are not eaten straight away they dry out. Also I find that if they have been over cooked by the chef that is on at the time it can impact greatly on moisture and taste.

Currently, I have been working on a more succulent recipe for a new Veggie burger. It will be a tofu rice recipe with mixed veggies stuffed into a veggie pocket wrap....

Should be interesting and very very tasty based on current trials.

Hope you will come into the shop and try
Noosa, Australia
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We have dinner here almost every week.
Every week it is a treat. The burgers are beautiful, healthy
and different. The staff is very friendly. We love this place.

Visited January 2013
Dear 125 Shells

Thank you so much for your awesome review. I absolutely love it when I get it right for locals and they come back time and again.

Our motto has always been "Look after locals and the rest falls into place .."

Glad its working .