“Freakin delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Noosa, Australia
“Freakin delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

I am quite a regular partaker of this particular restaurant which is an accomplishment in itself for burger bar as I refuse to eat most take away foods. Let me give you a run down on my experiences of burger bar, you walk in and they usually have some sort of funky music playing and the staff greet you with a smile. There is occasionally a tiny Que but that's fine, it gives me time to peruse the menu and see if i can choose a different burger from my usual.. and all the burgers sound amazing believe me its hard to choose! so I finally pick and pay> without ever trying a burger from here you could be scared off by the burgers being just over $10 ea but believe me its worth it! they're huge and made from quality fresh ingredients.

Then you find a seat and enjoy some more of the music and sip on a cold beer while you wait. The wait is never that long unless its peak hour and they're packed but that's to be expected everywhere and just gives you a few extra minutes to enjoy your beverage and surroundings.

Then... your burger arrives! I love the grunge presentation of a chopping block and knife! so awesome! and the burger.. well.. freshly home made meat patties and all top of the range ingredients.. I mean how can you go wrong with brie cheese and bacon on a burger?! freaking delicious!!

I Love this place and would recommend it to anyone and they will defiantly be getting my business for a long time!

only one suggestion I would make to burger bar virgins.. if you order chips I think that they generally put chicken salt on them but you can ask for regular salt and they are happy to do this, which is my preference. I think too that they might have home made herb salt.. but you would have to ask them :p

Enjoy :)

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Melbourne, Australia
“Great Burgers, practically on the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

Burger & chips were fantastic. Great location just off the beach. Service was just a bit slow, but ultimately worth the wait.

Visited October 2011
“Far more than your normal burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011 via mobile

Taste sensation that will blow your mind. Amazing !!!!
Price really well for what you actually get
Its not Maccas
It's a burger experience unlike any other
200gms of premium beef
Amazing homemade sauces and everything else
Fresh - fresh - Fresh

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brisbane
“Okay, but missing something....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2011

We went to the Burger Bar for lunch last Monday - after reading reviews in a couple of places. At 2pm the place was packed which was a good sign. We ordered and waited a little while... the chips came a good 15 minutes before the burgers - which is annoying. They were pretty ordinary - chicken salt????? What year is this? It wasn't mentioned anywhere on the menu board and we both HATE chicken salt..... We just ate them cause we had waited and we were starving. The burgers arrived (lentil burger and beef burger) and while both okay, the lentil burger had nice flavours but was missing something.

The serving plate was a little over the top too - a large timber chopping board and knife, etc. Knife was handing, but fitting all this on the table was a bit messy. Also, everyone who left their tables (which weren't cleaned too quickly) left one major mess - with food-covered chopping boards, etc.

We both prefer Grill'd.... Oh! And it was really expensive! $45 for two burgers, one chips, one beer and soft drink....

• Visited October 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Auckland
“Delicious, loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

We went to the Burger Bar for an early family dinner with our 3 year old. The burgers were fantastic and so big they are served with a knife in them so you can cut them into manageable sizes. The produce used is quality and as healthy as possible. These people know how to make a gourmet burger properly. We will definitely be back on our next visit to Noosa.

• Visited October 2011