“Stunning property in a great location!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa

You added Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa to your Saves list
Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   From 7am 33a Viewland Dr, From 7pm Little Hastings St, Noosa, Queensland 4567, Australia   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
LOVE NOOSA DEAL
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Noosa
Sydney, Australia
“Stunning property in a great location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

Upon arriving at the resort you are suprised at the size however you notice straight away how peaceful & secluded it is.

The staff were welcoming upon check in & very efficient, a call was received the day before to ensure you had good directions to the resort as there are two entrances depending what time of day you are arriving.

I loved the room, it was modern & well fitted out, I had a one bedroom suite with a kitchen and I would of been extremely comfortable staying for a whole week instead of just the one night.

The balcony doors opened right up to make the room feel huge, the lounge area & flat screen tv were very comfortable. The bedroom has a king size bed, a wonderful walk in wardrobe, I especially loved the art on the walls & all the elegant finishings.

When I go away I like to spoil myself & I definitely felt spoilt, staying in this room!

I had a large bathroom with a double shower, my only complaint was that you needed better lighting in the bathroom but other than that I really can't think of anything else I didn't like!

Location wise the resort was great, it was a quick & easy walk into Hastings St or for those who are a little lazier like myself, there was a shuttle bus that would drop you down & also pick you up after dinner.

I've stayed in many resorts around the world & the Outrigger Little Hastings Street definitely is up there with the best, I would definitely return to this resort.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
AlexChapman, General Manager at Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa, responded to this review, March 14, 2011
Dear Sydney9972,

I enjoyed reading your detailed review on your recent stay and thank you for devoting your time to post this on Trip Advisor. We will share these positive comments with all team members.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to Noosa in the not too distant future.

Alex Chapman, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (290)
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2011

If you are looking for the perfect combination of location, 5 star accommodation and facilities, complete luxury coupled with attentive and fantastic resort staff, then this is the place to stay! Absolutely fantastic! I hired a 3 bedroom villa for a weekend getaway for the girls and we were not disappointed. We arrived an hour early and were shown straight to our accommodation as our villa was ready. All six of us were stunned at the level of service by the attentive and helpful staff and the 5 star accommodation of the villa. The accommodation was first class, with spa bath, two large balconies and a full service kitchen. There were two pools on site, a raised lap pool and, my favourite, the lagoon pool with cocktail bar. This resort really does cater for everyone from families (with a games room and baby pool) to a great couple weekend, luxury apartments and fine dining, to the girls weekend with shopping on your door step and luxurious accommodation with lots of room for groups.

With Hasting Street on your doorstep this really is a great resort in a great location! If you don’t fancy the beautiful walk to Hasting Street the staff will even come and pick you up in a buggy and drop you off at the top of Hasting Street, this service is offered till late into the evening. I really could not fault the resort or the staff – fantastic!

From the booking, with the brilliant reservation manager Rachel who went out of her way to accommodate our every request and bent over backwards to ensure our stay was fabulous, to the reception staff who gave helpful tips and showed us around the accommodation, to the waiters and cocktail staff who gave recommendations and accommodated our every request I would like to thank you all very much!!

I recommend you try it for yourself, you will not be disappointed!

Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
AlexChapman, General Manager at Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa, responded to this review, March 9, 2011
Dear Charlene,

I enjoyed reading your very detailed review on your recent experience at the resort and glad you all had a wonderful time. The spacious Villas, both Tree Top and Deluxe Villas, are becoming very popular for friends who want a relaxing escape in Noosa, be pampered in Stephanies Ocean Spa and enjoy dining in View Restaurant.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to Noosa for another escape.

brisbane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011 via mobile

Stayed in march and it pelted with rain the entire time. The place is sensational. A downhill walk to the beach although they drive you down in golf buggies if requested. They also pick up from the bottom of the hill at hastings st upon request. Had buffet breakfast at view restaurant which was very nice and there was a large range of options. Rooms were very clean and modern with everything you would ever need. Only possible criticism of the rooms would be the tv's were quite small with only a small selection of pay tv channels available to view. Would stay again on special occasions.

• Stayed March 2011
Dear Makybes,

Thank you for posting a review on your recent stay for which we will share the positive comments with the entire team.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to Noosa.

Southampton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

We stayed here in a 1 bedroom apartment with our 1 year old (the wardrobe was big enough to put his porta-cot in) the rooms are nice and have everything you need when travelling with an infant (e.g. fridge, microwave etc)
The staff were all very helpful and friendly. The buffet breakfast was good.

5-10min walk to Hastings St, where there are lots of resturants, shops and beach. The resort does have a small store and bottle shop for essential purchases - and is not expensive.

I used the gym which had standard and modern equipment - although no towels!

Would stay here again :)

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Dear uqasmi4,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay which is very much appreciated. You have made a good suggestion about having towels in the gymnasium and we have implemented this today.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Noosa in the near future.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2011

I cannot rate this gem in Noosa Heads enough. The resort itself is surrounded by the stunning Noosa National Park and perfectly combines beauty and tranquillity with luxury. The room I stayed in at the resort was one of the largest and well-appointed I've ever stayed in. It was fully equipped with everything I could have expected from a hotel room and more - because this wasn't just your average hotel room, it was a fully-furnished and stocked apartment. It had a kitchen with appliances including toaster, microwave, dishwasher, stovetop and fridge, as well as crockery and cutlery, plus entertainment goodies like an iPod dock and DVD player if you just feel like eating in and chilling out in your room once the action has died down on Hastings Street, just like I did. My balcony was also a pleasant surprise. It was very large, had a sunbed and table and chairs and overlooked the picturesque greenery of the Noosa National Park. It was the perfect place to lie or sit with a glass of wine and unwind after a day of exploration. All you could hear from it were the sounds of the birds chirping in the morning and the crickets at night. Bliss! The pool area was also fantastic, and boasted another gorgeous view of the National Park in the background as well as very comfortable sunbeds. I had a massage at Stephanie's Spa while I was there too which is simply unmissable if you're after a relaxing holiday. The ladies there were absolutely lovely and very attentive, and the massage was one of the best I've ever had. The resort also has a games room with an air hockey table, which I thought was absolutely brilliant! But apart from the resort's luxury, convenience (it's only a 5-minute walk or a complimentary golf buggy ride to Hastings Street) and scenery, the staff were one of its greatest assets. They were all so genuinely friendly and helpful, and even having only been a guest at their resort for two nights, I felt like they were already friends by the end of my stay. I highly recommend this resort for anyone planning a holiday in Noosa who is looking for somewhere peaceful, beautiful, relaxing, convenient and friendly to stay in.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
Dear LuckStar81,

Thank you so much for such a detailed review on your recent experience with us which I enjoyed reading very much and I'll share this with the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Noosa.

Bairnsdale, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, the staff went out of their way to make us feel more than just a guest. Within no time everyone knew our names and that we were on our ten year anniversary. The Outrigger sits just above Hastings street which was the only other place we needed to venture. At the bottom of our accomodation were lots of different cafe's, bars, night spots, restaurants and a path that ran along a gorgeous beach. We had everything in such close proximety that we didn't have to think about what and when to eat or driving anywhere. Often we would start both our mornings and evenings by having a drink at the Outriggers bar. Or as we did on Saturday we spent the entire day relaxing by the pool enjoying the delicious drinks and food that were delievered to our sun chairs. The atmosphere of the Outrigger reflexs what Noosa seems to be about. A very relaxed and comfortable place with a touch of class. We felt very relaxed and at ease the entire time. As much as our kids would have had a blast with the pool, ocean and lots of paths for bikes and scooters we are going to choose to keep it to ourselves. A little selfish but if you are looking for somewhere to reconnect and fall in love again then look no further than the Outrigger in Noosa. Thanks to Dan, Adam, Michelle, Pool Staff and all the other staff who went out there way to make our anniversary more than just a trip away but an unforgettable experience.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
AlexChapman, General Manager at Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa, responded to this review, March 3, 2011
Dear Melandiv,

Thank you so much for your detailed review on your recent stay and the many positive comments you experienced. Furthermore, I am delighted that every team member at the Resort made your 10 year wedding anniversary a special and memorable occassion.

We all look forward to welcoming you both back to Noosa in the not too distant future.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

We stayed at the Outrigger LIttle Hastings Street for 3 nights and loved it! As my husband was studying in the room for most of the time we really appreciated our lovely quiet room overlooking the national park.

We arrived very late on Friday night with an easy check-in and welcome bottle of wine which was a nice start for our weekend.

Things we liked: being able to walk down to Hastings Street in about 5 minutes, the massages at Stephanies (thanks Laurence!), the lap pool, clean modern rooms with lots of space, well-equipped kitchenette, the breezes on the hill (Hastings Street is SO HOT in comparison), the option of the buggies (even though we didn't use them), the airconditioning automatically goes off/on when you open close the large sliding doors to the balcony (very cool), undercover parking with no worries about car spaces, lifts, comfortable lounge on the deck, in-room laundry, in room spa bath.

People have mentioned difficulties finding the access/exit driveways for the different times but we found it REALLY easy - instructions on the website are great.

Only suggestion would be making the wi-fi free - it is in a lot of places & I guess we're just used to not having to pay for it these days. Also, TV reception was a little dodgy but we only watched TV for about an hour the whole weekend so wasn't a big deal.

We will definately stay here again next time we're in Noosa!
Thanks Alex - great place!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear KathryS_7,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay and I'm delighted to hear that the resort provided the right environment for your Husband to study. Certainly, the 1 Bedroom Suites overlooking the Noosa National Park would have been ideal, hence your request to have a quiet room.

We wish your Husband all the success with the forthcoming exam and look forward to welcoming you both back to Noosa to celebrate the results.

Alex Chapman, General Manager

Been to Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa? Share your experiences!