We came up for the weekend to show our Dad around and booked one of the suites - really great design, professional and super friendly staff, scrumptious free 'all you can eat' breakfast included and a fab pool. It's location up the hill is great as you feel a bit secluded - it backs right onto the national park so lots of lovely plants and birds! Our only problem was the 8 minute stroll up from main beach was a problem when we had an injured surfer - but a golf buggy on hand at some times of the day. I only wish we could have stayed a few days longer! We'll definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location off Hastings Street and bordering the spectacular Noosa National Park, this village style resort features resort pool and bar, day spa and lap pool, restaurant, gym and games room. Due to council regulations the resort has two entrances. Day Entrance: 7am to 7pm - Via 33a Viewland Drive (33a Viewland Drive on your GPS)Evening Entrance: 7pm to 7am - Via Hastings Street and Morwong Drive (5 Morwong Drive in your GPS). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa