My wife and I and our baby boy got away from the ratrace for the long weekend and hadn't been to Noosa for 10 + years. We were greeted by some friendly and informative front desk staff. Had dinner at View one night and the service was excellent. Would recommend staying here as has mainly everything for a family. Away from the busy Hastings street too but offer a good buggy service but probably needs to run more however a easy 500metre walk. We'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location off Hastings Street and bordering the spectacular Noosa National Park, this village style resort features resort pool and bar, day spa and lap pool, restaurant, gym and games room. Due to council regulations the resort has two entrances. Day Entrance: 7am to 7pm - Via 33a Viewland Drive (33a Viewland Drive on your GPS)Evening Entrance: 7pm to 7am - Via Hastings Street and Morwong Drive (5 Morwong Drive in your GPS). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa