We recently stayed in a two bedroom villa which was spacious, with lovely décor, and felt more like a home than a hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful, and villa guests have exclusive access to another pool with stunning views over Noosa. We also rented new electric bikes (from Ashley who works at Outrigger) and travelled all over Noosa with one tandem and two single bikes. Was a fantastic and fun way for the whole family to see the area without exerting much pedal power! Overall a great family holiday experience with our 10 and 13 year old kids, but be warned, the Outrigger is a 10 minute walk up the hill so coming and going to the beach and Hastings St requires a little exercise, or you can use the buggy service which is offered only during specific times by the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location off Hastings Street and bordering the spectacular Noosa National Park, this village style resort features resort pool and bar, day spa and lap pool, restaurant, gym and games room. Due to council regulations the resort has two entrances. Day Entrance: 7am to 7pm - Via 33a Viewland Drive (33a Viewland Drive on your GPS)Evening Entrance: 7pm to 7am - Via Hastings Street and Morwong Drive (5 Morwong Drive in your GPS). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa