Booked online whilst travelling down from Port Douglas. Didnt know the area at all.
Arrived and was disappointed by the overall feel of the place - it was a grey day and the grey development added to a very somber feel.
We were early and the great staff allowed us access to the room. However, I think it was a disabled room as the bathroom was extremely basic. The washing machine was so loud that it couldn't be used whilst in the room (which was difficult as it was in the sitting room). The dishwasher was also faulty.
The room was very clean and tidy and the staff very very good. Plenty of covered parking although again I disagree with paying for WiFi and this is the first place I have stayed at where they have a coin operated computer which I think would work out even more expensive.
Perhaps if we had paid more we would have got a better room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location off Hastings Street and bordering the spectacular Noosa National Park, this village style resort features resort pool and bar, day spa and lap pool, restaurant, gym and games room. Due to council regulations the resort has two entrances. Day Entrance: 7am to 7pm - Via 33a Viewland Drive (33a Viewland Drive on your GPS)Evening Entrance: 7pm to 7am - Via Hastings Street and Morwong Drive (5 Morwong Drive in your GPS). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa