We've stayed at the 'Outrigger on little Hasting St' on 2 occasions and both were equally enjoyable. My first stay was a business conference and the second occasion was my husbands 50th birthday celebration with mutual friends and family. We all enjoyed our stay at the resort especially the location it was close to Hastings St but you also felt a million miles away in a beautiful rainforest with private facilities. There was a lovely walk down to Hasting St along the board walk through the rainforest or you could use the free shuttle service. We will be returning to the resort it ticked all the boxes! Thank you to all the staff who made our stay most enjoyable.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location off Hastings Street and bordering the spectacular Noosa National Park, this village style resort features resort pool and bar, day spa and lap pool, restaurant, gym and games room. Due to council regulations the resort has two entrances. Day Entrance: 7am to 7pm - Via Viewland Drive (33a Viewland Drive on your GPS)Evening Entrance: 7pm to 7am - Via Hastings Street and Morwong Drive (5 Morwong Drive in your GPS). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.