We've both already recommended to others and wish we could have stayed longer. The quality of Outrigger made the drive to Noosa worthwhile, even during the horrible cyclonic conditions Qld was experiencing at the time. Will definitely be back. Outrigger staff are exceptionally friendly and the gorgeous lush sub-tropical view from our room was perfectly relaxing. I'm very impressed and will be back very soon! Thank you Outrigger Noosa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location off Hastings Street and bordering the spectacular Noosa National Park, this village style resort features resort pool and bar, day spa and lap pool, restaurant, gym and games room. Due to council regulations the resort has two entrances. Day Entrance: 7am to 7pm - Via 33a Viewland Drive (33a Viewland Drive on your GPS)Evening Entrance: 7pm to 7am - Via Hastings Street and Morwong Drive (5 Morwong Drive in your GPS). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa