We had the best time staying at the Outrigger in Hastings Street. Our rainforest view one bedroom apartment was amazing, full laundry, private balcony, beautiful views, comfortable bed, kitchen, lovely separation of spaces, walk in wardrobe and all beautifully decorated. We found the staff were amazing, going out of their way to make our stay special. Pool gorgeous, food lovely, can't fault it one bit. Thank you for making our time so fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location off Hastings Street and bordering the spectacular Noosa National Park, this village style resort features resort pool and bar, day spa and lap pool, restaurant, gym and games room. Due to council regulations the resort has two entrances. Day Entrance: 7am to 7pm - Via 33a Viewland Drive (33a Viewland Drive on your GPS)Evening Entrance: 7pm to 7am - Via Hastings Street and Morwong Drive (5 Morwong Drive in your GPS). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa