Stayed for a 30 yr graduation reunion. A little hard to find and certainly not that close to the beach. Very well appointed appartments with good facilities and extremely restful surroundings. Liked the use of australian materials and the breakfast and conference ares were spacious and relaxing. A fair walk down hill to Noosa itself but there is a complimentary car lift back if your timing is good. Food at the conference was the only real disappointment and lacked variety. Breakfast was good. Overall a really nice experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location off Hastings Street and bordering the spectacular Noosa National Park, this village style resort features resort pool and bar, day spa and lap pool, restaurant, gym and games room. Due to council regulations the resort has two entrances. Day Entrance: 7am to 7pm - Via 33a Viewland Drive (33a Viewland Drive on your GPS)Evening Entrance: 7pm to 7am - Via Hastings Street and Morwong Drive (5 Morwong Drive in your GPS). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa