My husband and I and our two children aged 18months and 3 have just returned to Sydney from a great 3-night stay at the Outrigger Little Hastings St. We initially wanted to book a 1-bedroom apartment but were advised that, even though our youngest would be in a portacot, we would need to book a 2-bedroom apartment, as per their max person-per-room policy. Thankfully, the person we spoke to on the telephone gave us a reduced rate on a 2-bedroom that was actually lower than the rates we'd seen on the net (we booked for mid-week stay outside QLD school holidays). Check-in was easy and bags were brought to our apartment quickly by a v friendly staff member, Pete. The portacot had already been set-up and the apartment was v clean. The apartment was a modern and lovely 2-bedroom loft style apartment w a rainforest view but was unfortunately unsuitable for us because of the stairs and balcony inside the apartment (we wanted somewhere the kids could run around without needed constant supervision). We phoned reception and requested a one-level 2-bedroom apartment and Simon at the front desk was very accommodating and said that one would be available in the morning. It was ready by 10am, and it suited us much better, plus it had a spa bath for the kids and two showers (the other apartment had two showers only). So, our advice would be to consider this option if you are traveling with kids under 5. The apartment also had a tv in each room, w Foxtel, a kitchen, laundry and big balcony w table and chairs and lounge chairs. Overall, we could not fault this apartment. Buffet breakfast had a great selection of hot and cold food and eggs made to order. We also dined in the hotel restaurant for dinner one night and the food was again of a very good standard, and the service, especially by Victoria, couldn't be faulted. We chose to have the main meal + glass of wine for $20 deal and, while the kids meal seemed somewhat expensive at first ($12 for kids spaghetti), the portion was adult sized and more than enough for both kids. We were v impressed with the restaurant as dining in Noosa is expensive and this hotel has quality food at a very reasonable price, especially when compared to most other hotels of this quality. We spent two rainy days killing time in Noosa and the heated pools (incl kids pool) and games room at the Outrigger certainly helped. We were also provided with umbrellas to use during our stay and taken to and from Little Hastings St by the hotel's golf buggy (the walk is however only 500 metres or so, but harder on the way back as it is uphill). This hotel's facilities and staff are top notch. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location off Hastings Street and bordering the spectacular Noosa National Park, this village style resort features resort pool and bar, day spa and lap pool, restaurant, gym and games room. Due to council regulations the resort has two entrances. Day Entrance: 7am to 7pm - Via 33a Viewland Drive (33a Viewland Drive on your GPS)Evening Entrance: 7pm to 7am - Via Hastings Street and Morwong Drive (5 Morwong Drive in your GPS). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa