“A favourite” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Bangkok, Thailand
“A favourite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is one of our favorite Mandurah restaurants. The ambience and location are perfect. The food was lovely and staff were extra friendly

Visited February 2012

London, United Kingdom
“shame its closing down”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Yeah is was OK food, Service was excellent which is a rare gem in WA. Soon to turn into an indian restaurnt think the staff are staying. Ambience not existent

Visited October 2012
Perth
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Enjoyed the meal, but very quiet on a Tuesday night. With the lack of patrons, the food came out quickly brought out by a friendly and cheerful waitress/cashier/front of house person.

Visited September 2012
Perth, Australia
“Excellent Service and Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Scusi is not in the best location as far as views go however once you walk in the door you come across a reasonably well presented restaurant.

We where seated by a very polished waiter and for a change ordered a bottle of champaign which was served professionally and promptly.

We ordered the anti pasto platter to share which was a good size for entree and everything on it was tasty but it did seem to lack something but I'm not sure what.

For main my partner ordered the pork and she was quite happy happy. I ordered the surloin steak and asked for it to be 'rare' and they got it right, the only restaurant in Mandurah to do so. I also ordered chips on the side and was impressed with those as well. The redwine Jus could have been a little better but it was satisfactory.

We ordered the tasting plate of desserts and all where very good. My only tip for manager would be for the ice cream dish to be pre-chilled before serving so that the ice-cream doesn't melt to quick.

I understand that they are new owners and some polish is still required but there efforts on Saturday night make it one of the top 5 restaurants in Mandurah.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Will not be returning”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Just got home from Scusi, went there after reading reviews & being an optimist. On arrival the place is very bright, the menu is very basic, reading the reviews I saw seafood, steak & Italian, however you get the choice of 5 pasta dishes, steak, fish of the day and the old classic chicken parm. I opted for the Chicken pasta with spinach and mushrooms my hubby had pasta with chorizo. My Chicken was overcooked, however this was probably pre prepared cooked chicken not fresh, I love spinach but only had a couple of leaves and mushrooms. My hubby was disappointed also, with his dish which had no taste & said the raw onion spoiled the dish. He said my pasta is way better, not sure if he was being sweet but I am no chef!!!

The deserts other people ordered however looked lovely but that is not to difficult when they come delivered pre made is it!
Mentioned to the waiter when he cleared the plates that my food was not very nice, he returned with the bill and a 25% discount, which was good customer service however when I went to pay he then asked me more about why my meal was bad and that it was unusual for the comments. We left still rather hungry from not eating the food but there is a bottle shop next door which luckily still had some fresh bread left to go with our cheese and wine! Will not be returning, although cannot fault the service (non food) wise.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere