We stayed here last weekend and had a lovely time. The accommodation was very comfortable and met our needs perfectly. We had 4 aduts, a toddler and an infant staying for 3 nights and the 3 bedroom townhouse was ideal. Clean, spacious and we were lucky enough to have the playground right out the back...our toddler was very impressed! The ice creams and chocolate were a great addition too! We didn't want a hotel with room service or a concierge - we wanted a 'home away from home' and that's exactly what we got.
We will definitely stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Forte Cape View Apartments Hotel Busselton
- Forte Cape View Apartments Hotel
- Forte Busselton
- Busselton Forte
- Forte Hotel Busselton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where two perfect worlds collide - the shores of Geographe Bay in Busselton and the heart of the Margaret River Wine Region. This is where you will find Forté Cape View, a perfect place to base yourself while exploring the many attractions that the South West of Western Australia has to offer.Forte Cape View offers a range of accommodation styles to suit couples, small groups or corporate travellers. Choose between beachside apartments or bungalow style. All accommodation is fully self-contained with a choice of 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.With its outstanding beachside location - no road between the property and the beach - Forté Cape View is your home away from home and is perfect for your next holiday in Western Australia's wonderful, relaxing South West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Forte Cape View Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.