The facilities, with indoor and outdoor squash courts, a gym, 2 squash courts and outdoor barbeque areas make this a good place to stay, especially if you have children with you.
I stayed in one of the deluxe rooms which was well equipped, clean and tidy and worth the money ($145 per night). Contrary to what Google maps say this is not in Busselton but 6km out of town. The restaurant near the beach was disappointing. Well presented but my thai seafood salad was a complete mish-mash of flavours. By no means was it poor but I decided to eat in a different venue after that. There aren't many other decent eateries within walking distance though.
This is a good base for the Busselton/ Margaret River region.
I would recommend the Bushtucker winery tour - great fun for only $75 AUS.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Busselton Hotel Busselton
- Grand Mercure Busselton Hotel
- Grand Accor Busselton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A scenic 2 1/2 hour drive south of Perth, Grand Mercure Busselton offers a perfect beachfront escape on the edge of the gorgeous Geographe Bay. The hotel is your gateway to the amazing Margaret River wine region, featuring not only wineries but also restaurants, art galleries and stunning coastlines. Ideal for families and couples, the four star hotel features 75 self contained apartments, tennis and squash, heated indoor spa, heated indoor and outdoor pool, gym, bike paths, games room and kids club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Sebel Busselton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.