We had a lovely relaxing time at the Grand Murcure Busselton, there only things I would like to complain about is the king size bed was two single beds pushed together which made sleeping quite uncomfortable and the TV in our room was too small and the sound was crackling. Everything else was great and these two things didn't spoil our quick break away. Service at reception was lovely and friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Busselton Hotel Busselton
- Grand Mercure Busselton Hotel
- Grand Accor Busselton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A scenic 2 1/2 hour drive south of Perth, Grand Mercure Busselton offers a perfect beachfront escape on the edge of the gorgeous Geographe Bay. The hotel is your gateway to the amazing Margaret River wine region, featuring not only wineries but also restaurants, art galleries and stunning coastlines. Ideal for families and couples, the four star hotel features 75 self contained apartments, tennis and squash, heated indoor spa, heated indoor and outdoor pool, gym, bike paths, games room and kids club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Sebel Busselton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.