My kids love the warm pools, it allows them swimming during cold days. They provide all amenities and utensils we need. The rooms are clean and functional, reasonable price especially during low seasons. I think it is the best place to stay around Geograph Bay and Busselton area, but if you like to visit and spend times in Margaret River, the distance is a bit far and better to stay overnight in Margaret River.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Busselton Hotel Busselton
- Grand Mercure Busselton Hotel
- Grand Accor Busselton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A scenic 2 1/2 hour drive south of Perth, Grand Mercure Busselton offers a perfect beachfront escape on the edge of the gorgeous Geographe Bay. The hotel is your gateway to the amazing Margaret River wine region, featuring not only wineries but also restaurants, art galleries and stunning coastlines. Ideal for families and couples, the four star hotel features 75 self contained apartments, tennis and squash, heated indoor spa, heated indoor and outdoor pool, gym, bike paths, games room and kids club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Sebel Busselton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.