We recently stayed here as a family.
The hotel is well maintained and our unit was very clean and modern. The only down side was that we were on a ground floor 2 bedroom unit with another unit upstairs from us.
Our unit was extremely noisy, we could here everything that was going on in the unit upstairs from furniture moving across floors, people walking in the floors even having a spa and flushing the toilet, unfortunately if you are a light sleeper make sure you bring ear plugs!! If staying on a ground floor unit.
The units are fully tiled throughout which I don't think helps with making the units a little more sound proof.
We also had a problem with our TV reception which we told hotel staff about and they said they would send someone but no one came.
I would stay here again but would make sure I was to request an upstairs unit.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Busselton Hotel Busselton
- Grand Mercure Busselton Hotel
- Grand Accor Busselton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A scenic 2 1/2 hour drive south of Perth, Grand Mercure Busselton offers a perfect beachfront escape on the edge of the gorgeous Geographe Bay. The hotel is your gateway to the amazing Margaret River wine region, featuring not only wineries but also restaurants, art galleries and stunning coastlines. Ideal for families and couples, the four star hotel features 75 self contained apartments, tennis and squash, heated indoor spa, heated indoor and outdoor pool, gym, bike paths, games room and kids club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Sebel Busselton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.