“Love Love Love it” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Australia
“Love Love Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We usually eat here at least once a fortnight if not more. I have to admit the first time we went it wasnt too flash but they have really come ahead in leaps and bounds.

Food is amazing and very well priced. We always have the goat curry (first time I have ever eaten goat was here) and the butter chicken which is the best I have ever tasted - and I have eaten a LOT of butter chicken.

Such great value and we always have enough left over for a couple of meals to take home. Usually price for the mix meat entree, maybe another entree, 2 meat dishes, rice, naan and raita is lucky to go over $70!! Where else can you get value like that?

When the restaurant is busy there is a bit of a wait yes. But its not 5 star dining and we are always prepared to relax and just enjoy a drink.

Keep up the good work Tana :)

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Busselton, Australia
“The best in Busselton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Love this place very authentic and great service and staff only new to Busselton and very popular a great night out for large groups or couples. With many dishes and not all are hot so there is plenty of choice for different needs one of my favorites

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Definitely had better Indian”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Having dined at the Victoria Park location a number of times we were pleasantly surprised to find the same restaurant in Busselton. Sadly the standard of food on the night we dined was poor - the three dishes we ordered came out cool - not hot as a good curry should. All three dishes were the same shade of brown and just didn't look or taste appetitising. They may have been having a bad night - although with only one other table occupied they weren't busy. Sorry but can't recommend this restaurant at all

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Take away at a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

We have only had take away here, but went back a second time as the first was great. It's standard Indian really, but definitely cheaper than we'd get in Perth, so really good value.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Busselton, Australia
“A Gem of a Jewel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

Now here is a restaurant that is not only great to come in and sit down but also fabulous for takeaway. I have tried a lot of things on their menu and there has not been one dish that I have not thoroughly enjoyed. I have taken a lot of my family to this restuarant and everyone has thoroughly enjoyed their outstanding and delicious food.

My favourite and the one I usually have is Chicken Karacahi, but another delight is the Goat Curry.

The guys in there for takeaway are great - did have a hiccup or two to begin with being a little late - especially when you only have a half hour for lunch, but he told us to wait in our car and he would bring it out. Now that is service.

Last time we went they had new wait staff and nothing was too much as I was there with an elderly person the girls were kind and patient and I love going there and hav no hesitation is suggesting this GEM or a Jewel to anyone who is visiting our City on weekends.

Visited February 2012