“the trip of the day” 5 of 5 stars

Owner description: Owner/Operators: simon and Nicole White
Realeza, PR
“the trip of the day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

It is certainly an excellent tour for anybody who is seeking a fantastic wine tasting at different wineries.Gerry explaining the history of the places as we drive around makes it even more enjoyable.

Visited August 2013

Perth, Australia
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We recently headed down south for some rest and relaxation when the boy was back from working away.This winery tour was included as part of a accommodation package we purchased online. We were picked up by Gerry from our accommodation on a wet and miserable day. Gerry was a delightful host and always went out of his way if we needed anything. He even drove us right to the cellar door and got out with an umbrella so we didn't get wet. We went to 5 wineries in total as well as a brewery stop over for lunch, an olive oil factory and a chocolate shop. I really liked how we went to boutique wineries as opposed to the well known names as we got to experience places we would never have found on our own, not to mention taste their delicious wines. We never felt rushed through any of the places we visited, nor did we feel pressured to buy anything (even though buy we did). In total there were 8 of us of varying ages and backgrounds and we were lucky to be on tour with such a great bunch of people! There was lots of little touches that made this tour superb, like the water provided on the bus, the souvenir wine glasses and the group shot that was emailed to us. Not to mention I won the lucky dip and got a free bottle of wine! Even though the tour was included in our package I can't believe that it only cost $82 per person. You got so much included and we received outstanding service. All you had to do was get on the bus and be chauffeured around. Even though the weather was miserable I couldn't think of better way to spend the day (sure beats being stuck in your room). I will definitely be recommending this tour to all my friends and family- you can't get better value or service than this! Thanks Gerry : )

Perth
“Great day out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Wow what a wonderful way to spend a day, Gerry was knowledgeable and entertaining throughout the day, and the other people on the tour were great fun as well. I would thoroughly recommend this tour to anyone.

perth wa
“Wonderful Day Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This has to be the best Wine Tour I have ever done and believe me I have done many. Picked up at our accommodation by Gerry Cunningham who was an absolute delight the whole day we made our way through several Vineyards then called in at the Chocolate and Olive Oil factories and had a thorough education on each one from Gerry. Our Gourmet Lunch at The Bush Shack Brewery was scrumptious and there was plenty of it. This tour was delightful everyone was so friendly and the Boutique places we called in to are fabulous. Thanks Gerry you made our day! Nice to see someone who actually enjoys his job. I highly recommend this tour to anyone venturing down to the Dunsborough area, it was well worth the money.

Canberra, Australia
“Beautiful wines and chocolate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

A delightful day visiting 5 wineries, a chocolatier and an olive soap factory for my wife and I. An informative day with some great wines tasted, and Deb put us on to a great restaurant in Busselton, The Laundry. The included lunch was also well done.

Visited June 2013