We stayed in a 2 bed cabin (31) for 3 nights - a larger than usual cabin that was very comfortable & clean, The air conditioner & TV were faulty so we reported this to the staff. The TV was replaced with a new one and when we went out for a few hours in the afternoon, a new split system air conditioner was installed. And on our return we found wine & chocolates were left for us. Excellent service. The spacious surrounds and facilities were beautifully maintained. Exceptional. Thankyou to the helpful friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- Peppermint Park Eco Village And Holiday Park Hotel Busselton
- Peppermint Park Eco Village And Holiday Park Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BIG4 Peppermint Park is a unique holiday park as it is nestled within natural bushland but only 300 metre stroll to the crystal clear waters of Geographe Bay in Busselton WA. The Parks standards are second to none and winning Bronze in its category in the 2011 State Tourism awards is the lastest addition to a collection of awards the park has received. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your BIG4 Peppermint Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.