My husband and I stayed 2 weeks in our caravan. The whole park is nicely laid out with big sites to accomodate all sizes. The amenities are nice and clean and the office staff are lovely. There is only a short walk to the beach and there is a walk/cycle path that goes for miles alongside Geographe Bay. The park is just about halfway between Dunsborough and Busselton. Only a 10 minute drive into the centre of Busselton. We would definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Peppermint Park Eco Village And Holiday Park Hotel Busselton
- Peppermint Park Eco Village And Holiday Park Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BIG4 Peppermint Park is a unique holiday park as it is nestled within natural bushland but only 300 metre stroll to the crystal clear waters of Geographe Bay in Busselton WA. The Parks standards are second to none and winning Bronze in its category in the 2011 State Tourism awards is the lastest addition to a collection of awards the park has received. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your BIG4 Peppermint Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.