“Good value for money” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #44 of 73 Restaurants in Busselton
Melbourne, Australia
“Good value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

Friendly staff. Good size portions. Nice ambience.

Visited November 2011

York
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

We booked for 6.30 but got there a little early. We spoke to the gentleman at the counter and he said not a problem, unfortunatley there was a bus tour in just before us but we didnt have to wait long the chef was so on the ball. We had our order taken and while we were waiting the chef fed ALL the bus tour very quickly everyone was very happy, that just goes to show that the chef on that night was extremely organised and very professional. Our food was sensational, the service was exceptional what more can I say!

Visited October 2011
Rod_Hughes01, General Manager at Reflections Cafe at Abbey Beach Resort, responded to this review, November 4, 2011
Dear baconbuttykim, Thanks for your great comments, its great to hear the ‘team’ looked after both of you and you enjoyed your dinner. Our new Head Chef is certainly making a difference! Comments such as yours contains valuable information and insights for future guests and help us strive to continue improving our customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back to Abbey Beach Resort in the future. You can stay in touch with us for great deals and specials on our website, via facebook, twitter or Foursquare.
Perth, Australia
“Unfortunately 2 bad experiences at this Cafe”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

my first experience was when neither my friend or I could eat our meals as they were terrible ( both had different meals). No apology no money back.. just got told that they would tell the chef. Was an expensive evening considering we both left hungry

Second experience (yes unfortunately i did go back) service was excellent this time and staff were very apologetic I had a chunk of plastic in my soup. It was replaced with an alternative that was rather nice as the original was no longer available.

• Visited July 2011
Perth, Australia
“Absolutely the Worst Dining Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

Dinner for 8 at the Brasserie fine dining restaurant at Abbey Beach Resort was unianimously the worst dining experience any of us had experienced. Service was slow, took ages to get our drinks, and meals were served haphazardly. One person did not receive their main until well after the others were served, we think because this order was overlooked and had to be cooked. Only one of the eight meals was edible. Worst garlic prawns we have ever had, overpowered by fennel. Rice hard. Veal did not resemble veal. Fish was dry. Everything was overly cooked and overpowered by various ingredients. Staff didnt appear interested in the feedback. Most expensive disaster for what was meant to be a special occasion. Staff were not even interested in the fact it was a special occasion celebrating a 60th birthday and did nothing to acknowledge this. Childrens menu limited to spagetti, fish and chips or chicken nuggets.

• Visited July 2011
“never eat there again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2011

Firstly the mananger was rude then we sat down he took our order and because we were having steaks well done he was rude then informed us having vegetables would cost extra which we replyed fine. My daughters meal came out first soon as it was put on the table I notice the carrot was rotten had a black hole in and look like it had been cut 4 days ago. She didnt want me to say anything so I left it feeling mad. Our steaks finally arrived and they looked awful it was a pale brown and the mash potato was like it had been cooked some time before and microwave. For the price you pay not a great meal. I felt sick it didnt make me feel happy. When I did tell the waitress she was rude. My daughter was upset. I also informed the waitress that the steaks were gross and not worth the money. Food is meant to be enjoyed. Now days people know more and watch alot of food shows to know how food is meant to be plus we do cook ourselves and know what things are meant to look like. The Chef needs to go back to school. I went for a relaxing time after having cancer treatment. I didnt go back and would never go back. There are better restaurants around the area.

• Visited May 2011