“We liked it alot” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 84 Restaurants in Albany
Albany, Australia
“We liked it alot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Our group regularly dines out in albany on fridays, and we had not tried this place as a group before. I was a little ho hum I must admit, as my last experience here was a bit ordinary. Our group all ordered, some meals arrived as others had finished, but we cut them some slack as the place was packed. Everyone had smiles on their faces as they ate their kebabs, even I liked my doner salad, good for someone who can't eat bread. The coffee was pronounced to be good too. Yes the friday fine diners will come again!

Albany, Australia
“Good for take away”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I have had take away twice and dined in once and have always been impressed. Although the decor is vey basic, the food has always been excellent, especially the fish burgers. There chips are also very nice. Service is attentive and pleasant. Will visit again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best kebabs in Australia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This halal restaurant is pretty new in Albany and seriously, they are cooking great food! Kebabs, gozlemes, pides... delicious! Have a visit and see what I mean!

• Visited July 2014