“Best stay we have ever had” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beach House at Bayside

You added Beach House at Bayside to your Saves list
Beach House at Bayside
5.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   33 Barry Court, Bayside Links, Albany, Western Australia, Australia   |
Announcement
Natl. Anzac Centre Opens
Ranked #1 of 22 Albany B&B and Inns
Melbourne, Australia
“Best stay we have ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

Our stay was only 2 nights but we wish we'd found this gem earlier so we could stay longer. Our accommodation was perfect, our hosts were genuinely freindly & caring.
We could not have felt more comfortable. Every evening we were greeted back to our room with port, chocolates, & home made delights.
Thank you for an unforgettable stay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Joondalup, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

I brought my 2 teenagers down to Albany for a few days to see the whales. We had a lovely time just the 3 of us. Beach House at Bayside was the perfect place to stay. This boutique hotel is charming and well maintained. I loved the bright and cheerful decor. Gourmet breakfast was great. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Middleton Beach is a short 2 min walk from the hotel. The spa bath was great after the long drive down from Joondalup and 4 hours of whale watching! I would highly recommend this hotel. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: The Garden Suite has a private entrance from it's patio, and bedroom is upstairs with roll out b...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

My 16 year old daughter and I stayed at the Beach House for 2 nights and the only thing wrong was that our stay wasn't long enough! The Hillam family really know how to do hospitality. Our reservation was dealt with extremely well, we were welcomed like old friends, our room was of the highest quality and the breakfast - well you could travel the world over and not have better. I will definitely stay again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

I was there for 2 nights at the beginning of May. I absolutely loved this place. The room is beautiful, clean and the badroom has also a spa. People are friendly and is also really quite. The property and the atmosphere inside reminded me the Provence (France) style.
This is a place that I recommend to everyone and I will surely come back again once I will be again in Albany.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011 via mobile

I loved my stay at the beach house.
The staff were all so friendly, happy to help you with dinner reservations and suggesting places to see. The rooms are very luxurious and the spa baths are huge...
Breakfast was fantastic, great menu and great cooking!
I would definately recommend the beach house to anyone wanting a place to stay in albany.

• Stayed June 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

My Partner and I have travelled to the Beach House at Bayside in Albany for the Foundation day long weekend for the last 3 years running. This year as with all previous years was an amazing trip.

The location is fantastic as its only 3-5 minutes out of the town and its nice and peaceful, aswell as a 1 minute walk to the golf course.

We are already planning our trip there for next year and will be booking soon so we know we have a room.

Give this place a shot. You will be amazed. A great location. A great place to stay. And the breakfast is amazing. and to top it off the Staff are all amazing and really finish the place off.

It is our number 1 destination.

Jay & Michelle

Room Tip: Book early for long weekends.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

I travel frequently for work and this is by far the best accomodation in Albany! I won't stay anywhere else now.

Janet and Keith are the warmest hosts I have ever met. They anticipate and cater for everything. The breakfasts and dinners are delicious and they are so accomodating bringing it up to my room so that I can do my work.

The rooms have beautiful furnishings and personal touches- I look forward to the home made slices that are waiting for me in my room on each visit.

This meets all my needs as a business traveller but I also visit for personal. It's the most relaxing spot in Albany and whether I visit for business or pleasure, I leave refreshed.

Highly recommend The Beachouse to a Business or Leisure travller.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Been to Beach House at Bayside? Share your experiences!