“Great food Great owners” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Tapas
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Albany, Australia
“Great food Great owners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

What can I say, one place that has it all. Come to know Debbie & John over a long period and they go out of their way to accommadate you, nothing is too much! Lovely place to relax and enjoy your coffee or food, top quality and a sense of pride to bout!
Christmas lunch is the best in town, Debbie makes amazing delicious beautiful Christmas gifts and prizes. Highly reccommend you experience this restaurant on any occasion.

Juliana & Stuart Allen

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Albany, Australia
“Dont rush over here - it's nothing special”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I decided to check this place out prior to our Friday lunchtime group dining here. As a result, I wont be recommending it to the group.
My partner and I were greeted at the counter by an Amazonian waitress in apron and cap, who fixed me with a glare that would have made my bad tempered horse wilt. She gave us two minutes to look at the menu, and when I asked for more time she continued to glare at me at every encounter.
We had a Caesar (spelling honey!) salad, and tickled squid. Very unremarkable meal, the salad came with one thin piece of bacon roasted to a crisp and whole, with some soggy lettuce. The tickled squid was alright, but no side salad.
The atmosphere was that of the foyer of an old folks' home, and the malevolence of the waitress tempered only by the unfailing politeness of her partner/ colleague. He tried his heart out, and I stayed because of it.
But we only paid around $20/head so we got what we paid for. Its a meal, edible, and if you are in need of food you will get fed. If you are seeking any other kind of dining experience, go elsewhere.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Patong, Thailand
“Beautiful dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great food, good range, well priced, lovely ambience and beautifully furnished. The hosts were very friendly and provided a fantastic dining experience. I'd really recommend the Sunday roast lunch. Very well priced and the plate is full!!

• Visited November 2012