“Great appartment!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of My Place Colonial Accommodation

You added My Place Colonial Accommodation to your Saves list
My Place Colonial Accommodation
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   47-61 Grey St East, Albany, Western Australia 6330, Australia   |
Ranked #3 of 35 Specialty Lodging in Albany
Antwerp, Belgium
“Great appartment!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Very nice, tidy and spacious appartment. Colette (owner) and her staff are very friendly and helpfull, ready to help you with anything.
Good location. Close to shops and restaurants
Johan and Thamar Belgium

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

"My Place" provides clean, well appointed, comfortable and spacious accommodation in the heart of Albany and within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants.
Booking responses are spontaneous and Colette and the staff are helpful, co-operative and friendly.
"My Place" has all of the facilities needed, laundry, barbecue and well maintained grounds and gardens to provide for a comfortable and relaxing stay.
I have stayed often and I recommend it to my friends.

Room Tip: All rooms are great but the Studio Apartments,for singles or a couple, are excellent.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We stayed in the gorgeous Leyton Apartment (1 bedroom, with a lovely four-poster bed, and 1 bathroom, modern and well appointed). The apartment was spacious, comfortable, and had a kitchen fully equipped for a couple. Very nice to spend some time in an old house, with lovely wooden floorboards and high ceilings.

The staff were lovely, welcoming, and eager to be helpful, and the location is fantastic, just a minutes walk from the middle of York street and the centre of town.
We will definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: If travelling as a couple, then we recommend Leyton apartment (1bed, 1 bath).
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Manjimup, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

My wife & I had just spent the weekend in a studio apartment which was very neat & everything functioned very well ( air conditioner etc ).The location is quiet & ideal as you only have a 300 mtr walk to the centre of town. Colette (owner) is very pleasant & accomodating & we have already recommended this place to friends . We would recommend My Place to anyone & would certainly be staying their on return.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We spent a week just after Christmas in Leyton Apartment which is a 100 year old house. Beautiful original features likes wooden floor boards, high celings, and vintage kitchen. The bedroom had a grand four-poster bed which was extremely comfortable. We could even watch the New Year fireworks from our bed! The apartment had everything we needed to make our stay very comfortable and homely and we really appreciated the little extra touches like Roses chocolates, decanted Port on our arrival as well as delicious ground coffee. Everything was spotlessly clean. It is very centrally located and within walking distance to cafes, pubs and tourist sites. Plenty of car space. Booking was extremely simple and prompt and our arrival and check in was a breeze. There's a variety of accommodation to suit most people and we loved staying in this romantic apartment. Thank you for making it an extra special stay in Albany.

Room Tip: Leyton Apartment for romantic couples. It's situated across the road from the other accommodatio...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

The place is very clean, homely and comfortable. I was always received with a smile at my enquiries. This place is at the heart of Albany which was very adequate for a short stroll down the main strip or a short drive to the beautiful places that Albany has on offer. We had an awesome movie night after hiring a dvd from civic video and enjoying it in the LCD screen. Our place was fantastically decorated and we enjoyed quite time in the shared cosy garden at the back. Thanks My Place Colonial, we will see you again soon! Ernesto & Jenny.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

My husband and I recently spent 5 nights in the two bedroom apartment which is located upstairs. There is a balcony with a grat view of Princess Harbour It is extremely well appointed and very clean. The location is fantastic - close to town and a short walk to all the shops, restaurants and harbour. Service is also excellent and Colette the owner is very approachable and accomodating. Only suggestion would be to place a light on the verandah and install a softer mattress on the bed in the main bedroom. I highly recommend My Place and we will most certainly return.

Room Tip: If you find hard mattresses difficult to sleep on, talk to Colette who I am sure will come up with a...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to My Place Colonial Accommodation? Share your experiences!