“Excellent location and good service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of My Place Colonial Accommodation

You added My Place Colonial Accommodation to your Saves list
My Place Colonial Accommodation
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   47-61 Grey St East, Albany, Western Australia 6330, Australia   |
Offers & Announcements
FREE NIGHT
Ranked #3 of 36 Specialty Lodging in Albany
Singapore
“Excellent location and good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

My Place Colonial is located very close to york street, which is absolutely great.. Service was excellent and our room was big. The people there are very friendly and helpful. I would definitely come back again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Highly recommended accommodation.
Spent a couple of days with the family there, great place and great location.
Very comfortable and clean with

Our unit had 2 separate suites and a small kitchen. Except for the old and munky kettle everything was brilliant.

I'm definitely going back.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Looe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Everything about the welcome and accommodation was superb. Our apartment was very clean and comfortable, with a balcony overlooking the garden with its barbecue, which if you are self catering as we were is very helpful. The apartment is located very close to the town and all it's amenities, history and attractions. The bedroom and bathroom facilities are excellent, and while the kitchen is not big, it's very adequate. Albany is a great place to base yourself for a few days on the south of W.A., with lots of beaches in both directions, as well as other natural sights within an hour of the apartment, and when you're done for the day you can be sure of a relaxing evening in comfort at My Place.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

My place was fantastic; the service was the best we have had in Albany and we were upgraded from a studio to a one bedroom apartment. Most importantly the bed was really comfortable and there was a choice of pillows.

The location was great; within easy walking distance of everything in the town centre.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Rockingham, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have just returned from our trip in Albany where we resided at My Place . I have been to this establishment a few times and would not use any other place except My Place as it exceeds all my expectations centrally located is a big bonus walking distance to all amenities friendly and helpful staff . Real value for money in comparison to other prices. Keep up the good work My Place

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Lovely central location. Spotlessly clean and very comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend My Place to other travellers. The bed was incredibly comfortable. The facilities met my needs perfectly.

Room Tip: Colette and her staff are very friendly and helpful. They will go out of their way to see that you...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

For a person who stays all over regional WA for work, My place is my place away from home when in Albany.. I like the fact it is walking distance to town and amenities. It is clean, comfortable and more like home rather than a motel. This is about the 3 or 4th time I have stayed and always had a friendly welcome. Rooms are always clean and tidy, and surroundings were pleasant. This time was the 1brm apartment at the end and it was really spacious. Will be back again when I am down that way

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business