“Unfriendly service” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 89 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Vancouver Street Cafe, is a quaint corner store serving good food and coffee in a relaxed atmosphere. In house baking and seasonal produce
Sydney, Australia
“Unfriendly service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Food was good but wait staff we're not overly friendly. They did not greet us when we came in and we had to find a table and find a menu for ourselves. Overall we just didn't find them very welcoming and we wouldn't eat here again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love to go every morning <3”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

The place I went every morning to have breakfast and especially my boyfriend from Canada loved it and used to bring surprise breakfast for you ;)

Visited December 2013
Oxfordshire
“Friendly, family dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

In November 2013 we spent 4 weeks in and around Albany in Australia, visiting this café/store on several occasions in that time. We were told that it is typically 'Ozzy' in its approach, and if you want to enjoy a typical Ozzy mealtime, then you should go and visit it, for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and yes pretty well everything else in between. I believe that they do close around 4pm some days, so just check to make sure. Some evenings they also have free entertainment whilst you eat. Be aware it gets busy, so you will need to book. A great place, good food, friendly staff, what more could you want?

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Albany, Australia
“Good for a break”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Good food, great coffee and friendly atmosphere created by the staff. Very relaxing and popular with locals. Back room for small groups or meetings.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Love, love, love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I wish I lived in Albany so I could eat brekky here everyday! Amazing food, great atmosphere and lovely service! I ordered the half portion of the mega breakfast and it was massive and delicious! Everyone at the table was very happy with their food. They also sell art, jewelry and other goods from local vendors. I bought a beautiful bracelet that I am in love with! Such a great experience, I would highly recommend this cafe to anyone visiting or living in Albany.

• Visited October 2013