“The best restaurant of our trip to Western Australia” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 89 Restaurants in Albany
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Caernarfon, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant of our trip to Western Australia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Having found the restuarants in Western Australia generally rather disappointing, we were delighted by our meal in Lime 303. The staff in the restaurant are properly trained and attentive, unlike those in the many Australian restaurants that rely on itinerant workers. The menu was inventive and the food beautifully cooked. Although the restaurant was very busy, the service was very prompt. The quality of the food in Lime 303 is not a secret, so you need to book ahead.

Visited January 2013

Wyndham, Australia
“Quite flash”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Great setting, great place for a romantic dinner or to bring good friends. Meals have a few different things, very nice. Not value for money, only for those special occasions!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Perth, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty food, 20% surcharge on public holiday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Nice setup, very modern and comfortable.Good size meal. The food served was delicious. I think I would be happy to pay the normal price for the meal as the meals are high standard however to add 20% for dining on a public holiday is a bit steep.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bunbury, Australia
“Could have been terrible”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Apparently this restaurant is pretty popular and bookings are essential (in advance). A really nicely presented place, with a small lounge area and a place at the bar for drinks before dinner, which is what we did. After being seated we ordered our meals and wine and as I was saving myself for one of the most delicious looking desserts, I decided not to have an entree but my partner did. He ordered the butter poached bug tail pasta and it was devine! I had a little taste and wished I had ordered it too (and I'm not a keen seafood eater). We had ordered the surf and turf and the limes carbonara for our mains. Unfortunately, our waiter did not come near us after taking our order and we waited over 1.5hrs for someone to notice we had not yet had our mains. Our waiter decides to surface and tells us sorry but it will only be another 5 minutes and I let my disappointment show and quickly ordered another drink before he disappeared again! It was a very long 5 minutes and the restaurant manager then approached and apologised profusely. By this time, I admit we did not feel like eating - it was after 9pm - and all we wanted to do was go to our room and sleep! Just before our mains arrived, the manager came over again and advised that the main meals would be free of charge. What a relief (I wouldn't feel so bad that we didn't eat it then at $40 a main). Ate what we could but declined the dessert. Now although it is pretty inexcusable to forget someone's order - I think they redeemed themselves by the offer of not charging for the main meals and hence my rating for this review. I would eat here again as the taste I had was really nice and the Manager should be commended for her outstanding customer service!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

10/10 for lime 303. The pork belly is so amazing. I could eat here every night. The service was great. We had a girl in training and she could not have done better job. Would highly recommend.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere