“A bit disappointed” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Albany, Australia
“A bit disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Went to Lime with my partner for my birthday recently as I had heard that it was a great resteraunt. Have to say I was disappointed, my food was ok, my partner didnt enjoy his but the value of what I paid for it was definitely not worth it. I also got dessert and that was again WAY too expensive for what I ordered. They also had two extremely loud functions in at the time so me and my partner couldnt even hear each other. Tbh, we wont be returning.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Best restaurant in Albany”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

I took my partner to Lime on Friday night 17 Aug for her birthday. Wow what a night. The food was amazing as usual. Pork belly to die for, sea 3 tasting plate consisting of ultra fresh oysters & scallops, along with a soft shelled crab item. YUM. Mains fantastic the lamb shank just fell off the bone & fish of the day was magnificent. Saved a tiny bit of room for the creme brulee with amaretto, lemon ice cream & biscotti. The service was great through the night. A truly wonderful dining experience. Thanks chef Greg & staff.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant in Albany”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Simply beautiful food. Not a huge fan of the Crocodile confit but I be eaten here more than once. The food and service is fantastic.

Visited June 2012
“Lime 303”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Great food and service. Food arrived at a speedy time and was very tasty.

Visited July 2012
Perth, Australia
“Don't judge a book by its cover; not flash front but lovely inside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by our b&b. When we first arrived we didn't think much of it, but as soon as you step in, the place was amazing. Great service and great food, the price fairly reasonable for the quality and service .

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere