“A Great Place for the Business Traveller to Melbourne's East” 5 of 5 stars

Golden Pebble Melbourne
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   500 Boronia Road, Wantirna, Victoria 3152, Australia   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Wantirna
Sunshine Coast, Australia
“A Great Place for the Business Traveller to Melbourne's East”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I have stayed at The Pebble regularly over the past few months on Business for stays of a couple of nights up to a full week.

The staff are amazing and the rooms are spacious and well appointed, comfortable and easily accessible.

I have dined in the restaurant twice and have had great meals. The attentive staff were conscious of what it is like to dine alone while away and made every effort to make me very welcome and comfortable.

Recently, I have been able to use the free wireless internet which along with free undercover parking are truly valuable features not available at all local hotels in the area.

It is within minutes of the Eastern Freeway and Burwood Highway so access is very easy by car.

I look forward to my next visit back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

The hotel staff were so very lovely and took care of any problems that arose. As we were having a 21st birthday weekend, the hotel staff were very friendly and met every need.
I enjoyed my stay very much and will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2014
Gisborne, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I stayed at The Pebble a few months ago and i was happily surprised, after the so so comments i was a bit hesitant but i put my faith in the comments made by the manager. So i gave it a go, i will definitely stay again if business brings me this way.The staff were courteous and very helpful, i felt right at home, just want to thank the staff and management for a great time, there was no monkeying around and boy they went out of their way, i cant find enough words to say how delighted i was. 10/10 value for money.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Mildura
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed at the Golden Pebble for three nights to attend a funeral in Melbourne nearby. The hotel is very clean and comfortable, the rooms excellent and service very good. The restaurant at the hotel is Chinese and we had one meal there. Food was good and the service very good. As an alternative the Knox Club is just across the road and it has excellent meals at reasonable prices and you can charge those back to your hotel room if you wish. Breakfast was reasonable without being anything special. Shower could do with a few more rails for towels etc.The hotel is apparently a 4.5 star but I think 4 stars would be more accurate. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I spent 3 nights at this hotel. I didn't know it existed as it seems to have a low profile. I got a 3 day special rate off the internet at a price that had me expecting a lot less than I received for my money.

The staff were very pleasant and helpful when I asked about what there was to do in the area as I had a free day to myself. I dined in the Chinese restaurant and it was the real deal, complete with fish tanks with live fish, crabs and lobster to choose from which can be cooked fresh for you. On the third night I was able to go across the road to the Knox Club and charge my meal and drinks back to my room. This was very convenient as far as my billing was concerned. The Knox Club in itself was another surprise. When they knew I was staying at the Golden Pebble they rolled out the red carpet and made me feel special. So much so that I stayed on and had some bets at the TAB and a play on the Pokies. I did ok too!

I was almost sorry to leave this hotel. I had become acquainted with the staff including the house keepers who were very friendly and helpful. I will be back next time I have business on this side of the city.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Location and price are great and affordable. There are a few things extra the rooms could have but overall a very pleasant stay. Staff are very helpful and polite. They seem to go that extra mile to help.
The rooms could be a little cleaner but nothing I would complain about.
I'm happy to stay there and would recommend it to others

• Stayed January 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

After reading some reviews I was a little scared to stay but couldn't be happier. While it is true if you are sensitive to traffic noise you may find it an issue I can't say I was bothered. The room was clean and well furnished the service was friendly and the proximity to shops a bonus.

All in all great value for money.

Stayed December 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wantirna
Quality Inn & Suites Knox
Novotel Glen Waverley
Novotel Glen Waverley
#1 of 4 in Glen Waverley
4.0 of 5 stars 806 reviews

Been to Golden Pebble Melbourne? Share your experiences!