It's worth thinking about driving to the GOR via Mornington Peninsula and Sorrento, then taking the ferry and staying here.
Professional staff greet you at reception and take the time to explain everything. Good sized room with empty bar fridge, plenty of table space with power points up higher. Very good bathrooms and a comfortable bed. Aircon could benefit with a quiet setting.
Only downsides seem to be the ridiculous charge for Internet and credit card fees. Come on folks, it's time to join the 21st Century and abolish these silly charges.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers The Sands Resort Torquay Hotel
- Peppers The Sands Resort Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Peppers The Sands Hotel
- Peppers The Sands Resort Torquay Victoria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the northern headland of Torquay nestled against the dunes and at the start of the world famous Great Ocean Road, Peppers The Sands Resort Torquay comprises of two interconnecting, three-level buildings looking out to spectacular views of the surrounding golf course, coastal dunes and Surf Coast, the perfect setting for a short break escape.Located just over an hour from Melbourne and 20 minutes from Geelong, Peppers the Sands Resort Torquay boasts 112 spacious rooms featuring private balconies or terraces with stunning views, tasteful furnishings and premium facilities.Surrounding Peppers The Sands Resort and moulding into the natural landscape of the Surf Coast, is The Sands 18 hole Championship golf course, designed by Stuart Appleby. Choose to do as much or as little as you please. Our signature restaurant, Hanners Restaurant and Bar is one of the region’s most desired dining destinations for locals and visitors and is a must when you stay with us. Peppers The Sands Resort is the ideal place to take an easy stroll from the resort to the sandy beaches, also leading you to Victoria’s most famous surf beach, Bells Beach. The region is also renowned for its boutique wineries, restaurants, colourful cafes, galleries, fishing, surfing and scenic tours along the coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Peppers The Sands Resort Torquay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.