“So funky and different and excellent food!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 104 Restaurants in Prahran
Cuisines: Thai
“So funky and different and excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

When I was led into the venue, I thought there had to be some sort of mistake. This looks like a dark nightclub to me! But then as we went up the stairs and further in, I see a cool, funky restaurant. It was very different and I was still a bit apprehensive when we sat down. However, service was excellent, we were served by a young, extremely friendly waitress and we proceeded to order A LOT as we usually do. The menu is modern, Thai fusion and they do it VERY well! Definitely get the pork and prawn donuts and chicken maryland with salted duck egg salad. Everything was very tasty. I guess the only area they could improve is with desserts, or that could just be me. I like French-type desserts but these were desserts with an asian flair (think palm sugar, coconut, tapioca etc) that were really not to my taste. Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2012