The room was great fun - decorated in a really modern style, with really interesting art by Adam Cullen everywhere. There was a kitchenette, which was really stylish and well-equipped, but we didn't really have any use for it. The bathroom was a bit wierd - a frosted glass cube in the corner of the room - good job me and my friend knew each other pretty well, as it wasn't massively private! The i-pod dock alarm clock really impressed me too. Reception staff were REALLY friendly and helpful. Didn't try the restaurant, which served Asian cuisine. About 60-70$ from the airport by taxi, and you have to take the tram into town. Nice hotel in all though :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Prahran, Melbourne, The Cullen is inspired by Adam Cullen. Daring and unique, The Cullen features lashings of original artwork and prints by Australia’s most exciting contemporary artist, Adam Cullen.Sleep soundly in your Art Series Signature bed, then block out the morning or wake up to natural light and vibrant energy of Cullen works. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Art Series - The Cullen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran