Great hotel in a great area - close to good shopping and restaurants plus supermarkets and market for self catering, as well as 2 excellent in-house restaurants. Rooms are very comfortable - awesome bed and shower/water pressure perfect. Frosted glass bathroom might be off putting if sharing with others. Appreciated the top quality amenities & attention to detail e.g. Evo toiletries, T2 tea and plunger coffee. Definitely many improvements have been made since my stay at The Olsen nearby a couple of years ago. Check in & out were seamless and staff super friendly.
Shame about some construction noise at the moment, which the hotel should really make clear to potential guests - Otherwise very quiet. Room was so dark and quiet Sunday morning I thought there might've been an overnight zombie apocalypse! Overall, I'd recommend The Cullen. I've already booked to stay again in a few months!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Prahran, Melbourne, The Cullen is inspired by Adam Cullen. Daring and unique, The Cullen features lashings of original artwork and prints by Australia’s most exciting contemporary artist, Adam Cullen.Sleep soundly in your Art Series Signature bed, then block out the morning or wake up to natural light and vibrant energy of Cullen works. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your Art Series - The Cullen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran