We have stayed at several boutique hotels in Melbourne and this has been the best so far. The hotel is well located near shops and public transport. The staff were excellent and went out of their way to help us. Our room, which was the cheapest available, was spacious and newly furnished. The shower and toiletries were top notch. We are fussy about beds and this one passed the test!
If you wanted a quieter room, I would ask for one away from Commercial Road. We could hear the tram dinging early in the morning and there was a very small amount of street noise at night (to be expected really).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Prahran, Melbourne, The Cullen is inspired by Adam Cullen. Daring and unique, The Cullen features lashings of original artwork and prints by Australia’s most exciting contemporary artist, Adam Cullen.Sleep soundly in your Art Series Signature bed, then block out the morning or wake up to natural light and vibrant energy of Cullen works. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Art Series - The Cullen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran