The art of Adam Cullen might not be exactly to your taste, and it is certainly not to mine, but I loved being in a hotel that had so much colour, character and felt so unique and well defined. In fact i came to love the massive & colourful painting of the dog in my room (There are artworks throughout the entire hotel .... a real celebration)
The Cullen is truely a boutique hotel. It is funky, it has flair, it absolutely feels like youre on holiday and treating yourself to something exciting ... and the staff are wonderfully attentive and professional. The rooms (I stayed in a basic Studio) are lovely ... big, clean, well stocked and i loved having a couch to flop on.
Personally I really like the location ... just around the corner from all the cafe's , clubs and restaurants of Chapel St. and bang on the tram line for a qquick entry to either the city or out to St Kilda.
Unique, fun and prfessional ... I will certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Prahran, Melbourne, The Cullen is inspired by Adam Cullen. Daring and unique, The Cullen features lashings of original artwork and prints by Australia’s most exciting contemporary artist, Adam Cullen.Sleep soundly in your Art Series Signature bed, then block out the morning or wake up to natural light and vibrant energy of Cullen works. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Art Series - The Cullen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran