We were made very welcome by Kirstyn from the moment we arrived. Nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was delicious and whilst there were no coffee making facilities in the room, there was coffee and tea available at all times downstairs. The homemade shortbread biscuits that were also available were yummy. The lounge was really comfortable and we made good use of it and the bed was one of the most comfortable I've come across in a hotel. The riverside location with a short walk into town was great. There is no lift but we were offered help with our bags so it didn't matter. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The prestigious property of Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel has become a well-known weekend retreat and idyllic destination for national and international tourists alike.Located in the town of Port Fairy at the end of the Great Ocean Road, close to the 12 Apostles, Grampians and Coonawarra wine region, Oscars continues to thrive under continued ownership spanning 14 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Oscars Waterfront Boutique
- Oscars Waterfront Boutique Port Fairy
- Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel Port Fairy, Victoria